Save on dermal fillers …
We train doctors, nurses, and dentists for dermal filler. We only use Allergan products considered the gold standard in injectable cosmetics.
Our training clinic provides an opportunity for you to save on popular therapies while gaining the peace of mind the practitioners performing your dermal filler are fully trained medical professionals. Please follow the (link) to learn more about Allergan injectable cosmetics.
As the world leader in medical aesthetics, Allergan is deeply committed to Cosmetic Medicine to help you feel and look your best. Allergan achieves this by providing innovative products that are of the highest quality and provide science-based aesthetic solutions to our Healthcare Professionals.
Dermal Fillers – rejuvenate and enhance facial features with natural looking and feeling results. It is injected below the surface of the skin to ‘fill-in’ wrinkles, ‘plump-up’ small areas such as the lips, and ‘re-volumise’ large areas like cheeks.
If you decide to take advantage of our dermal filler treatments there are a few things to be aware of.
- We are in a training setting, this means treatment time is often longer than a typical time for that procedure.
- There will likely be several nurses observing your dermal filler treatment
- Following best practices in aesthetic medicine, you will be photographed, before, during and after the procedure. These images may be used for training purposes, however, images are not used in a way that could identify you.
- As an ATAI model, you acknowledge that your treatment will be carried out by either an experienced trainer OR learner agent under the close supervision of a professional.
- As with all aesthetics procedures, we need to assess your suitability. Your medical history, including any current medications, must be specified.
Want to take advantage of dermal filler at a fraction of the retail cost? Fill out the application form for our aesthetic clinic.