The most comprehensive tissue stimulator training just got better …
Skin boosters & regenerative skin health
It’s the future of injectable treatment. Jalupro is taking the UK by storm and in 2022 A.T.A.I will have the training to put it into your practice.
Regenerative skin health
We have been promoting the move to more regenerative based treatment for several years now, and the trend continues as therapies continue to expand in the sector. Dermal fillers still have a place in the aesthetic practitioner’s toolkit; however, regenerative treatment is becoming more popular every month. Combining skin boosters with PDO Thread treatment provides the patient with long-lasting natural aesthetic outcomes, and they love it.
Jalupro has a solid foundation in the tissue stimulator market, and their latest product Jalupro Superhydro is set to become a superstar in the skin booster offering.
A.T.A.I already provide the most comprehensive skin booster & tissue stimulator training in the Irish market. Offering training for Profhilo, Sunekos, Ellansé S & M, Restylane® Vital range. Now we are adding Jalupro with their flagship product Jalupro Superhydro. PDO Threads and Silhouette Soft are gaining more popularity in the sector; the ability to lift while stimulating collagen and elastin production without added volume provides patients with natural-looking aesthetic outcomes. Combining PDO or Silhouette Soft with tissue stimulation technology is a one-two punch for skin health.
New patented formulation for optimal skin health and structure.
- Enhanced 7 AA Functional cluster for collagen production
- The signature cluster with a high percentage of Glycine, Proline and Lysine
- Reinforced by Alanine and Valine for collagen and Elastin reinforcement and Arginine, Leucine for hydration
- 3 Biomimetic peptides for immediate fibroblasts activation
- Acetyl Decapeptide 3 & Oligopeptide 24 for cellular growth and activation
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide 5 for long-lasting hydration and inhibition of glycation
- 80 mg of free HA
- 3.2% of Low Molecular Weight and Very High Molecular Weight (>2 Million D) HA blend
- A blend of Low Molecular Weight and Hight Molecular Weight for long-lasting hydration, collagen fibers scaffolding and fibroblasts stimulation
Putting more North into the South
Every patient has the same concerns we all do; it all starts to go south, and to look down into a mirror is an augmented Hitchcock horror story. Connective tissue, putting some strength back into retaining ligaments, bio-revitalising the extracellular matrix, and maintaining fat pads are all-natural visual age-fighting technologies. That is the direction of the entire aesthetic treatment sector. While PRP (platelet-rich plasma) had a moment and still has a place, the wound healing response created most of the outcome. Stimulating and supporting collagen and elastin production, maintaining the fat pads, strengthening and bolstering supportive connective tissue through technology like peptides move regenerative skin health into existing areas with the aesthetic outcomes that make patients come back for more.