Level 5 Vascular Laser Training Course …
- Red Veins/Thread Veins
- Blue Veins/Mild Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins or Clustered Veins
- Vascular Birthmarks, Salmon Spots
- Sun Spots, Liver Spots, Age and UV Damage Spots
The Level 5 Vascular Laser Training Course moves beyond the superficial thread veins and diffused redness therapy taught in Level 4.
Pigmentation and vein concerns represent a large and growing sector in laser aesthetics. The Level 5 Course moves into a truly bespoke training model with speciality modules designed for practitioners wanting to specialise or increase their therapy specific knowledge.
Vascular Laser Training Course
- Q-Switched, Picosecond, Pulsed dye laser (PDL) machines
- Client consultation for effective treatment.
- Patient assessment and record keeping.
- Post treatment care.
- Complications and side effects.
- Practical vein removal with pre-screened models
- Electromagnetic Radiation.
- Skin Cooling Systems.
- Health & Safety.
- Case Study Work.
Vascular lasers can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Port wine stain birthmarks
- Broken capillaries or telangiectases*
- Redness of the face and neck*
- Spider naevi
- Cherry angiomas
- Infantile haemangiomas
- Venous lakes
- Leg veins
- Early scars
- Red stretch marks
(*) Denotes IPL course module, while Laser represents the core course structure, IPL therapy is often the preferred method of treatment.
Text: ATAI on 08 3890 1511 Tel: 01 524 1511